We do not have any more pool schools currently planned for the summer of 2017. If we have enough inquiries, though, we can add one to the calendar. Please contact us is you would like to attend a pool or spa school during the 2017 summer and what days/times work best.
Thank you to all of our customers who attend one of our pool schools this spring, and to Chip at Bioguard for running them. We hope they are helpful in learning the basics of taking care of your pool! If we do not have another school planned and you would like a mini-support session, please come to the store during less busy times to get more one-on-one time (mid-week during the day generally are slowest) and let our employees know you weren’t able to attend and they will help you with the basics. Bring a water sample to get advice tailored to your pool or spa.
Schedule of Events:
Open House: 5:30-6:00pm
- Service Technicians will be on hand to answer equipment and plumbing questions.
- Chemical Specialists including BioGuard Chemical Representatives will be here to answer chemical questions.
- Bring in a water sample during the Open House for a free analysis and customized recommendations for keeping your spa sparkling clear.
- Free food and beverages provided.
- One-night only product discounts for attending the school.
Standard Pool School: 6:00~7:00pm
- Pool School will cover all the fundamentals of pool care, from chemicals to circulation to equipment.
- Topics include water balance, chemical explanations, and the basics of how a pool works.
Sign up for Pool School and get 10% off Spa Chemicals and Filters the night of Pool School (Good that night only)!
Please RSVP here: