First, we want to thank our customers for continuing to support us through this unusual time. As the season has grown warmer and regulations have shifted, we are making updates to help serve our customers in whatever ways work best for them.
As a business in the critical sector, Premier Pools has, and will continue, to remain open during this time.
Our retail store is now back to regular store hours.
- In store – This remains the best way to get service, as you are able to get your water tested and be asked pertinent questions at the time of service, helping to get you the correct products for your pool or spa. We have added markings for social distancing, hand sanitizer stations, and continue to sanitize the store according to CDC suggestions.
- Curbside service – Curbside deliveries are available during business hours. Please call ahead with the item you are looking for and we can take payment over the phone. When you arrive to pick up your items, please call 952-368-6070 and someone can deliver the items to your car. Most deliveries will go to the rear drive-up entrance of the store.
- Water Tests are available via curbside service from 4-6pm (M, T, Th, F). You can come in the store for water tests at anytime, but due to the water testing process, we have to restrict curbside tests to these time periods. We do take interior water tests during full business hours.
- Shipping – We are fully equipped to ship your orders. Call in and we can answer your questions and get the right product on its way. We offer $6.99 shipping to MN addresses, and FREE Shipping over $100. Most orders will be delivered within 1-2 business days.
- Our service technicians are as busy as ever! With the early Spring and folks at home, many pools opened early this year. If you are in need of service, please schedule early to ensure you get on the schedule.
- Since most service is done outdoors, and customers rarely need to be nearby, getting pool service done is a very low risk activity. Our service technicians have been instructed wherever possible to sanitize all surfaces they come in contact with, in addition to themselves, between each call.
- Service without physical contact – If we have a technician at your house and you need information without contact, our techs can provide all details needed over the phone from the service vehicle or the job location. Please let our schedulers know of this request at the time of scheduling.
- In Store – If you are looking for spas, we suggest scheduling an appointment with Pam to ensure she will be in the store. This can also help limit the number of people in the store at the same time. Our show room is spacious and very easy to social distance yourself.
- Virtual Meetings – We can also set up a Zoom meeting to look at hot tubs virtually as well.
- Pam’s direct phone number to schedule either of these is 952-564-5551