Looking for some guidance on keeping your pool or spa clear? Come to our free pool school on Thursday, June 13th. If you have any questions, be sure to write them down and bring them with… you might even be rewarded for your efforts!
If you plan on attending any part of the events please call the store (952) 368-6070 or sign up so we can get a head count.
Schedule of Events:
Open House: 4:30-6:00pm
- Service Technicians will be on hand to answer equipment and plumbing questions.
- Chemical Specialists including BioGuard Reps will be here to answer chemical questions.
- Bring in a water sample during the Open House for a free analysis and customized recommendations for keeping your pool sparkling clear. – Check out our new state of the art water test system!
- One-night only product discounts for attending the school.
Pool & Spa School: 6:00~7:00pm
- It will cover all the fundamentals of pool care, from chemicals to circulation to equipment.
- Topics include the 5 keys to pool care, water balance, and chemical explanations.
- Spa School will cover all the fundamentals of spa care.
- It will also include alternative chemical maintenance options that are available.
- It will also cover the basics of salt water pools and spas: how they work, what chemicals are still needed, and how to keep them (and your pool) in great working order. *This is great to sit in on even if you are just thinking of getting a salt generator; it is one of the most misunderstood pieces of pool equipment out there.
Interested in finding out more about a specific product or line? Contact us to sign up for the school or to let us know what you would like to learn about.